Wednesday, August 4, 2010

LOVE - Quote(s) of the day

I just realized that I haven't posted any of my favorite spiritual quotes in awhile.  I think I've been so caught up in the EP submittal moment, and knowing that we are a matter of weeks away from going to get (meet!) our son, that I've totally forgotten to share some quotes that inspire and speak to me.  Lord knows I need to stay centered now, more than ever.  So here are a few of my favs about love.  I hope you can take a moment to read these, and really allow them to resonate within you.

Love is misunderstood to be an emotion; actually, it is a state of awareness, a way of being in the world, a way of seeing oneself and others. By David R. Hawkins

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
By A Course In Miracles

The Buddha's teachings on love are clear. It is possible to live twenty-four hours a day in a state of love. Every movement, every glance, every thought, and every word can be infused with love. By Thich Nhat Hanh

Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. Marianne Williamson


Love to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!