Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bear with me....

OK, so I realize I'm a bit on the neurotic side when it comes to changing my blog template.  Please bear with me, and the constant changes that I make to it.  I hope it's not annoying to you as a reader?  I feel like the colors need to change with the season, or even my mood.  Is that wrong?  I think this is my third change in three months.  But this SO represents my personality and my need for constant change.  Not change in a big way.  Change in the way of pillows on the sofa, pictures on the wall, decor on the table, or even my favorite jeans....  You know, that sort of change.  I love something for about a minute, and then I'm over it.  Why is that?

Anyway, I've been playing with the blog this evening, when I really should be finalizing my Christmas cards (that's a whole other post!), and I may still tweak it a bit more.  So again, please bear with me.  I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and ultimately that results in NOTHING ever getting done.  Because NOTHING is ever *just* right in my opinion.  The smallest tasks turn into the BIGGEST projects.  Hence the Christmas card comment.  Oy vey.

2 comments:

  1. you are so funny, michelle!
    this background reminds me of turtles ;) i like. (but i don't really like turtles...they freak me out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bearing with you...and liking the green!!
    such a lovely quote of the week too - a nice reminder to me this week as i try and find the balance of work and family life again all while not getting too frustrated my hubby thinking he should know how to help me out without me even telling him. :)
    good luck with those christmas cards!! i fear i might be skipping this year - we just don't have a good family pic that wasn't used in our adoption announcement collage.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!