Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We're almost there......

So I did my 'every other week' check in with AAC (our adoption agency) last Friday. Just seeing how things are moving along and where we're at in the process. According to what I was told on Friday, all of the families that received their referrals in December '09 have been filed for their exit permits, and they anticipate that ours will be filed in the next group....possibly in the next 3-4 weeks!! However, we wont know for sure until Korea contacts our agency confirming that we were filed. So, IF our Exit Permit is filed in the next 3-4 weeks, they said that we should expect our TRAVEL CALL (yes, this deserves all caps!) about 3-6 weeks after. In the grand scheme of things, this timeline seems soooo close! That being said, I still remain cautiously optimistic. This is a must in the adoption world. But I definitely thought this was worth sharing! We're almost there...... hard to believe that we could be bringing Maddyx home in 8 weeks!! OMG, I think I'm freaking out just writing that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!