Sunday, May 16, 2010

No longer a lurker.....

So today I'm embarking upon a new journey. A journey into the "blog world". I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous! I've been a lurker (or a stalker) of blogs for quite some time. Actually, ever since our adoption process began. I found it very therapeutic to visit all of these blogs with people going through some of the exact same things as me. It was really like a support system. I never thought I would become a blogger, just thought I would remain a lifetime lurker. Well.....here.I.am! I "plan" (I use the word plan very loosely, as we all know how plans go) to use this blog as a way to share our journey of adopting Maddyx, bringing him home, and anything else that sparks my interest in the present moment. I look forward to letting you into our lives (just a little bit) and hope you enjoy!

And so, without further ado...... let me introduce Maddyx! These photos were just taken on Arpil 30th by our adoption agency. He's 9 months and weighs in at 25lbs! Sooo darn cute! We are hoping to have him home and in our arms by August or September. Can you believe those cheeks?!?



1 comment:

  1. Michelle - welcome to the "blog world." I think you'll enjoy it and I hate to break it to you, but you'll still stalk (ha!). I've already told you how cute I think Maddyx is but I'll say it again - ADORABLE! The cheeks!!! You & I and our "big boys" - we've got our work cut out for us. Blogging can not only be therapeutic but you'll also have something that you can share with Maddyx when he gets older which is very special. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!