Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life is a balance....

So I contacted our adoption agency AAC yesterday. I usually try and check in with them every couple of weeks. Somehow I feel like my persistence will pay off and Maddyx will get to come home earlier. Soooo not how it works in the adoption world, but it makes me feel better to do it anyway! I was told that I should expect it to be a couple more months (end of July'ish) before Maddyx's exit permission paperwork is filed. They are currently processing the exit permission paperwork for the November referrals (we are January). I was also told that our agency will be making another trip to Korea in the beginning of July and if we're still waiting for our exit permission at that time, they will bring us home new updates (photos and video) of Maddyx. So that's positive. Bad news, Maddyx will not be home for his 1st birthday. Good news, we'll get one more set of pictures and video. Therein lies the balance of life, which leads me to my quote of the day.......

SPIRITUAL BALANCE IS THE ABILITY TO BE HAPPY IN SPITE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!