Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Some of you may recognize this costume.  And if you do, the answer is yes.  Yes, it's the same costume as last year.  I know, I know, you're probably thinking, seriously?  How lame!  But in my defense Maddyx hardly got any use out of this costume last year and he really enjoyed wearing it this year.  And it still fits, so why not go round two?  Besides, he looks so stinkin cute - I just couldn't resist one more year of our little Moo. 

From Drop Box
From Drop Box
From Drop Box

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Both the costume and the recycling of it! Believe me... I considered it too... But s was adamant that he was going to be a certain monkey.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!