Tuesday, August 30, 2011

They're Heeeere....

I think they may have arrived. 
I'm hoping they're over very soon. 
I think I still have it good compared to most. 
But I think me no likey!  AT ALL.

Yes, I'm talking about the terrible twos!  If hitting, yelling, crying because you can't have your way and major mood swings (and I'm talking about my child here people) are all part of being terrible in your twos, then we have arrived!

I should have known when he blew out his candle on his second birthday that things were gonna change.  LOOOORD help me!

From Drop Box
From Drop Box
From Drop Box
From Drop Box
From Drop Box

1 comment:

  1. Bless Maddyx and your family!
    When we met in June, I was really happy.
    Maddix is still cute in the pictures.
    If you have time, Please visit Korea with Maddyx.
    Thank you!
    - Maddyx's Foster Mom-

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!